Welcome to 'The Cinema Review'

Hello fellow movie goers. I have gone through life reading endless movie reviews from various sources and I have come to the conclusion that I would like to have a bash at reviewing movies myself. Now, I understand that movie reviews are very subjective, and people's opinions on films are very different and no one person's opinion is more important than anothers, but perhaps a portion of you will find it somewhat interesting to know my own personal thoughts on the films I see. In addition to my reviews I will put up a series of articles and features. So here I present to you 'The Cinema Review', a place for me to voice my feelings on my no.1 passion - movies.







Thursday 2 December 2010

The Favourite Movie Genre

In my latest poll asking what people's favourite movie genre was, Horror triumphed garnering the greatest amount of votes. I imagine this is the case due to it having a solid fan base. Other genre's are more general in that people are happy to dip in and out of any genre, with each individual's particular favourite being more specific to what they like. Even though horror can be like this too, it also tends to be the genre which has it's own dedicated fans who spend most of their movie watching time focused on finding films which scare them. Comedy was the closest competitor coming in second place.

Now go and vote in the new poll, 'What is your favourite Christmas Movie'. You have until Christmas Eve to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment