Welcome to 'The Cinema Review'

Hello fellow movie goers. I have gone through life reading endless movie reviews from various sources and I have come to the conclusion that I would like to have a bash at reviewing movies myself. Now, I understand that movie reviews are very subjective, and people's opinions on films are very different and no one person's opinion is more important than anothers, but perhaps a portion of you will find it somewhat interesting to know my own personal thoughts on the films I see. In addition to my reviews I will put up a series of articles and features. So here I present to you 'The Cinema Review', a place for me to voice my feelings on my no.1 passion - movies.







Saturday 1 January 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

So here it is, 2011, and judging by the films that will be coming our way, we are set for another solid year of cinema. Within the next few days I will give my personal review of 2010, and what I felt were the best films of the year. With the Golden Globes just around the corner and the Oscars following suit not long after, we are now amidst awards season so make your bets now, who will be the big winners of 2011? In my upcoming posts I will give my awards predictions and look forward to hearing and seeing other peoples.

I Hope 2011 is a good year for everyone, and my new years resolution is to see more films at the cinema in 2011 than I did in 2010, so here is to a wonderful year of cinema going!

No comments:

Post a Comment